Monday, June 18, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE, AND STITCHED ALL AROUND, THANK YOU CARDS

Today's share is a couple of similar "thank you" cards made using the Stitched All Around stamp set (and matching Stitched Labels framelits), and the beautiful Share What You Love Designer Series Paper.

I've used black accents on my first card, to complement the black leaves on the patterned paper.  It's a very simple card, that lets the glorious paper do all the talking:



For my second card, I changed the orientation from portrait to landscape, and incorporated a bit of white and Crumb Cake:




Listed below are all the supplies I used to make these cards.  If you would like to buy the products for yourself, and you live in Australia, you can get to my online store by simply clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment