Monday, June 11, 2018

INTRODUCING STAMPIN' UP! SERENE GARDEN, AND MANGO MELODY

It has been weeks since I said I'd be back "next week" with more creations ... my apologies!  I've been busy getting loads of retired Stampin' Up! products ready to sell, ordering and playing with new goodies, and have even been away on my first ever craft retreat (which, by the way, was fabulous).  So, I do finally have some cards to share in the coming days and weeks!

One of Stampin' Up!'s new colours, in our freshly revamped range, is Mango Melody.   It is a yellowy orange, that might take me a while to warm to ... but I enjoyed using it on the card I have to share with you today.

On my recent craft retreat, I took some time to play with the beautiful new Serene Garden stamp set.  There are co-ordinating dies (have to love that!) ... you can see below the "popped up" elements that were die-cut.



Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  I took limited supplies away with me on my crafting weekend, so didn't embellish this card as I might normally - but I think this elegant line-image set lends itself perfectly to fairly simple, clean, cards.

If you would like to buy these products for yourself, and you live in Australia, you can get to my online store by clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.

**STAMPIN' UP! GARAGE SALE THIS WEEKEND**

On Saturday, 16th June, I will be selling off a LOT of retired Stampin' Up! products.  If you, and/or your crafty friends, live in Melbourne, I'd love to see you at my sale in Ringwood North (email me for the address).  The sale will run from 10:00am to 3:00pm, and I have items priced from a few dollars, up to $65.00.  Most sale items are between $10.00 and $20.00.  Strictly CASH ONLY on the day.  Hope to see you there!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Faceted Dots
[146910]
$10.50

No comments:

Post a Comment