Friday, April 29, 2016

JAI #309: STAMPIN' UP! MADE WITH LOVE BABY CARD

I'm pleased to say that I'm back with the Just Add Ink team.  I have SO missed taking part in the weekly challenges while I've been without a craft space, and I'm looking forward to being involved again.

This week's challenge is to make a papercraft project, inspired by this gorgeous inspiration pic:



I think the colours on my monitor were a little 'off' when I first looked, as I saw Watermelon Wonder, Marina Mist, Flirty Flamingo (a new In Color, available 1st June) and Soft Sky.  Looking at the colours in the photo now, I see a bit of variation - but, I'll still share with you what I came up with!

This totally screamed "baby" blanket to me.  So, I made a baby card, with a background created by stamping the above-mentioned colours and Chalk Lines stamp set.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I have listed below all the current Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  Please keep in mind that Flirty Flamingo (ink and cardstock used here) is not available until 1st June.  As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator who attended the recent OnStage Local event in Sydney, I was able to pre-order some of the new goodies way in advance of the catalogue release - very exciting!
 
Make sure you check out the beautiful creations by the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team here.  We'd love to have you play along with us!
 
 

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

4 comments:

  1. I love your baby blanket idea Christine. The wavy lines looks just fabulous in the background. Love your addition of the linen thread adds a really natural touch that is perfect with that sweet deer :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely to have you back Christine!And this is such a gorgeous baby card! You've definitely captured the softness of the wool with your stripes -and I love the rustic touches and layered image too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Christine, love the colour combo, and love your new craft room 😍 you lucky thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back creating Christine. A very cute take on the inspiration and l think your colours work well, a perfect gender neutral baby card. Xx

    ReplyDelete