Tuesday, July 28, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! YOU'VE GOT THIS

Today I am sharing a card I made for a dear friend's recent birthday.  As is the lament of many card makers, I was late in sending the card ... but she knows it was made with love!

The gorgeous bloom from You've Got This has been silver-embossed on watercolour paper, and watercoloured with Blushing Bride ink from the lid of my inkpad.  In my photo, you can't see the lovely shimmer of the silver DSP, but it goes beautifully with the (now-retired) Brushed Silver cardstock.




Listed below are all the current Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to order any items, just click on one of the thumbnail images and you'll be directed to my online store.

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

1 comment: