Tuesday, January 20, 2015

LOVE IS KINDNESS, IN CORAL

For today's card, I have gold-embossed the stamped Love is Kindness image, and included a little strip of Gold Foil paper.  Even though I love red, and favour the card I shared with you yesterday, today's card is the favourite of the males in my house (go figure - it's more soft and feminine!).




Once again I've coloured the tulips with Blendabilites, and muted the colour a little using the Color Lifter marker.  The sweet little punched heart, although difficult to see in my photo, is covered with an epoxy sticker - new in the Occasions Catalogue, and super-cute!

I've listed below the products used to make this card; they're available from my online store, which you can access simply by clicking on one of the pictures.



Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.95
Big Shot
[113439]
$149.95

1 comment: