Wednesday, January 21, 2015

LOVE IS KINDNESS, IN COASTAL CABANA

Are you ready for another card focussing on Stampin' Up!'s "Love is Kindness" stamp?  I have had such a lovely time creating different cards with this stamp, that I'm dubbing this week "Love is Kindness Week" on my blog!  I may as well share all my different samples with you, before moving on to some of my other new 'toys'.

I think this card turned out to be quite elegant.  It was a real hit with the males in my house.  I used my awesome Project Life framelits to cut the focal panel, and my Corner Rounder punch to carry through the theme on the matted layers.  The sweet ribbon, from the Best Day Ever Accessory Pack, is (along with two other rolls of ribbon, and matching buttons) FREE if you order over $90 worth of product, before the end of March.




Listed below are the products I used, when making this card.  I'll be blogging again, later today, to share another instalment in my Love is Kindness series.





Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$149.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.95

No comments:

Post a Comment