Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A SWEET BLOG AWARD

I have been awarded, by Kasey, this lovely award:





which translates, from German, into "Dearest Blog".  How nice is that??  The premise behind this award is to draw attention to new blogs, or blogs with fewer than 3,000 followers.  I've been blogging for a while now, but my humble (yet loyal) band of followers number only in the 30s, so I definitely qualify!

Thanks, Kasey, for being inspired enough by my creations to show this recognition - I am very touched.


Now it is my turn to pass this award on, to a few other people whose 'fan base' is not (yet) overwhelmingly large.  It is always difficult to narrow down bloggers to pass awards on to.  Some of my favourites do not have a function on their blogs, to allow followers.  However, I would encourage you to check out the following gorgeous blogs, of some of my dear stamping friends, and super-creative women!



Helen Heil - H2 Designs

Tammy Hanlon - Stamp with Tam

Rachel Jackson - Stamping with Rachel

Leonie Hegarty - A Stamper's World

Nikki Spencer - My Sandbox


Please visit each of these blogs, and share some comment love; I am always inspired by these women.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christine, you're such a sweetie! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete