Sunday, February 13, 2011

COLOR ROUND UP #21

In my search for even more colour challenges to take part in, today I found Color Round Up #21 .... when I saw the colour combination, I couldn't pass it up.



Holly, who has set the challenge, has okayed the use of Very Vanilla in place of Whisper White; that's what I've gone with.  I have made another 'love' card for a special friend ..... must be all the Valentine's Day talk that has spurred me on to tell my girlies how much I love them!  Not really - I don't need an excuse.  Life is too short to not appreciate those who mean the most in our lives, isn't it?

Here is my card for this challenge:


Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts
Card: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
DSP: Cherry Cobbler Patterns Designer Series Paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake stampin' pads
Other: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Full Heart punch, Heart to Heart punch, Pinking Hearts border punch, paper doily and Basic Grey brads (from my stash), sponge dauber

7 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOO I'm likin this one Christine! Those colours together are simply gorgeous! Love that big doily too - perfect accent to your card with those little hearts~!

    Luv Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooooooooooooooh I love this one! All the hearts look perfect together, and that colour combo....love it! To my CASE file it goes.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice!! I love the way you have the mesh in the heart. What lucky friends you have, to have you!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! I love it!! Thank you for playing along in the Color Round Up Color Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, they are gorgeous colours Christine - love the repetition & layering of the hearts on your card, right down to the pinking heart border. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm "love" this card Christine, I have to Agree im a huge fan of very vanilla over whisper white. i have a bad habit of smudging in on whisper white card stock

    ReplyDelete