Wednesday, February 28, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! DAPPER MALE 21st BIRTHDAY CARD

For my nephew's 21st birthday card, I opened my pack of True Gentleman Designer Series Paper ... I've been dying to make something with this!  Check out the pretty adorable bow-tie patterned paper, and sumptuous corduroy ribbon sitting beneath the custom-made bow tie.




I just love the colours in this paper pack.  I wouldn't have thought to team Tranquil Tide and Chocolate Chip with night of Navy - but it's a winning combo, don't you think?

All of the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card are listed below.  If you would like to purchase them yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, to be taken direct to my online store (Australian residents only).  I look forward to having more of a play with these lovely masculine products, and hope you're inspired to use them too!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment