Friday, February 3, 2017

JAI #345: STAMPIN' UP! CUSTOM TEE BRIGHT BIRTHDAY CARD

This week's Just Add Ink challenge is to use Narelle's sketch to come up with a card or other papercraft project.  I struggle to use circles on my cards, so seldom push myself to do it - but, when I do, I usually like the results.  Perhaps I need to get over my circle phobia!

Here's the sketch:


... and here is the bright, girly, card I made using my new Custom Tee bundle of stamps and dies:




I enjoyed this challenge, and the departure from my usual "style".

Make sure you check out the rest of the Design Team's creations using this week's sketch.  We'd love for you to join us in the challenge!

I have listed below all the products used on my card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy the products for yourself, you can click on one of the thumbnail images below, to be taken to my online store.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

7 comments:

  1. I never realised you were circle phobic, Christine. You should definitely use them more often. This is such a bold, fun card guaranteed to put the happy in someones birthday.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Christine! Such a bright, fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and colourful card Christine! Love seeing these products in action and lol at your circle phobia...they are a constant on my cards..:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a cheery card that will be sure to brighten any birthday girl! Love the sentiment stamped tone on tone in the background to give it extra fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bold and fun Christine! I love how you've stamped the background DSP and such a cute birthday tee. I think you've mastered your circle "thing" :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an awesome job with the circles Christine. I love how you used one to showcase the t-shirt and the other to add bright decorative touches. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Christine! I love circles - I'm scared of ovals!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete