Wednesday, February 22, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! SWEET CUPCAKE BIRTHDAY CARD

After my card class yesterday (which was awesome!), I was inspired to create in my craft room before getting dinner ready.

One of my "surprise loves" in Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Catalogue is the Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper stack.  I say "surprise", because it didn't jump out at me from the catalogue, but in real life, it is gorgeous.  Here's a pic of the designs in the stack:



I have paired one of the Peekaboo Peach/Calypso Coral designs with stamped images from the Sweet Cupcake stamp set (first time this has seen ink, and it's rather fun):



Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make my card; if you'd like to buy them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, to be taken direct to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today ... I'm pleased to have a mid-week creation to share with you!  My blogging has been mainly for my weekly Just Add Ink Design Team creations for a while, and I'm planning to change that.  I appreciate you coming to visit, and hope I've inspired you to get creative!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

1 comment: