Friday, January 23, 2015

JAI #247: JUST ADD LOVE, WITH A TAG SKETCH



Yippee - our Just Add Ink challenges have returned, for another year of fun and inspiration!

We have three new team members, making their "debut" in our first challenge of the year.  We (13 of us in all) are taking part in a blog hop, to share our creations.   Our theme for this week's challenge is "Just Add Love", with a little added twist of using a tag, as per this sketch:





You may have come from Di's blog, but if not, you'll get to see her gorgeous creation as you make your way around the blog hop today.  We've each linked, at the bottom of our blog posts, to the next person in the 'loop', so you'll soon get to see what we all have to share with you.


The card I've made is a bit of "patterned paper overload", but I had a lot of fun with my new Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper stack.  Such cute patterns, I couldn't help but mix them up a bit!


 
 
At the very bottom of my post, I've listed all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.
 
The next stop on today's blog hop is Chantell - make sure you check out what she has to share, then keep on hopping!  You can get to her blog by either clicking on her name (in the line above), or clicking on the graphic below:
 
 
 
https://inkeverywhere.wordpress.com/2015/01/22/just-add-ink-247-blog-hop/
 
 
Thanks for joining us today!  We hope to provide you with lots of inspiration for Valentine's Day, or any other occasion on which you wish to express your love to someone special.
 
 
 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$149.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.95

15 comments:

  1. I love how you have used all the DSP papers Christine. They do work so well together. Great challenge. Chantell x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the patterns & touch of silver, Christine. Great modern love card.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clever way to use that stamp set ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and clever use of product my friend, loving the continuity of hearts and hugs & kisses...Lovely use of both challenge elements! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've layered your papers, I can't seem to do that very well at all. All those hearts, hugs and kisses - delicious. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bold and eye catching Chris! Love how you have used the same DSP as the background on the typewriter page too - clever clogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nawwww what a cute card! I always have trouble mixing and matching dsp - so I think you've done a fab job to incorporate so much here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These bold colours just reach out and say - I love you - there is no missing that message! I love the xoxo message on the typewriter too such a cute idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Christine! Love the mixture of the DSP! Looks fantastic! Love that you cut out part of the typewriter image to let the 'xoxo' dsp come through! Very clever! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah, now this.. this is my type of card. I made one not too long ago that reminds me of this with all the patterns. Can't stare at it for too long but it sure makes a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness this is just gorgeous! I love how you combine DSPs and colours! So many pretty details. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The papers all work so well together - you have a real knack for combining DSPs! I love the Tap Tap Tap set, you've inspired me to get it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a striking card and just love how you cut out where the paper is on the typewriter to show the background paper....genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Stunning! and various other expressions of amazement. Awesome (there's another one)

    ReplyDelete
  15. An eye catching card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete