Wednesday, September 3, 2014

STAMPIN' UP! ALL IS CALM AND GOOD GREETINGS

Are you looking for a fun, fast and fabulous Christmas card design?  I was, the other night, and came across this great card by Stefanie Pletscher. 

There are several cool things about this card, which I've re-created.  It is quick to make, because the strips of All is Calm washi tape take care of colour and design.  The mixed sentiments I've used come from the Good Greetings stamp set, which is available for FREE until the end of October, if you host a Stampin' Up! party with sales of $300 or more.  As the hostess, you get this set for free, as well as getting the usual hostess rewards.  It is such a gorgeous set;  19 very cute, useful, sentiments in a fun font.  Here's what the entire set looks like:





Here is my version of Stefanie's card, followed by a table of Stampin' Up! products used to make the card (just click on them, to be taken directly to my online store).







1 comment: