Friday, December 28, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! ALL THAT YOU ARE ... BIRTHDAY CARD IN HIGHLAND HEATHER

My blog has been neglected recently, as the year has drawn to a close.  It has been a rather momentous time in our household with Ethan, my youngest, finishing high school.  After 18 years of being a "school Mum", I am not sad to move on with my life!  Ethan has since put a backpack on his back, and gone travelling, with an open-ended return date (I am hopeful he'll be back by March next year).

I had a lovely Christmas morning with Jack, my eldest son, and my beautiful future daughter-in-law, Tanikka.  The rest of Christmas Day was very quiet, just as I wanted it.  I hope, whatever you did, you had a special Christmas.

We, in the Stampin' Up! world, are counting down the days until the release of our new Occasions Catalogue, and the start of Sale-A-Bration (a great time of year, in which you can earn exclusive free products), on 3rd January.  Only 6 days to go!  I have had a lovely time making cards with a new stamp set called All That You Are.  I've teamed the stamped images with Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper, also coming out in the Occasions Catalogue, and the gorgeous matching Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (available as a Sale-A-Bration freebie).  Also coming out on 3rd January are Rectangle Stitched framelits - something I've been wishing we could get in our range.  I'm happy!




Rather than have the sentiment as a stand-out feature of the card, I repeatedly stamped it in the background.  I think this makes for a refreshing change - don't you?  The single flower stamps were stamped on Highland Heather card, in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then coloured with Highland Heather Stampin' Blends.  The large and small flowers were die cut with the Frosted Bouquet framelits, that are carrying over from the Holiday Catalogue.

I'm kind of in love with all these new products!  I have three more cards, similar to this, but in other colourways, to share with you over the next few days, so please come back to visit.

Listed below are all the products used to make this card.  Please remember, most of them won't be orderable from my online store until 3rd January.  The cardstock, Stampin' Blends, and Frosted Bouquet framelits are the exceptions.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment