Thursday, November 15, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! BROADWAY BIRTHDAY MASCULINE CARD

Yesterday Jack, my eldest, turned 23.  We went out for dinner last night to celebrate, so I have held off until he had received his card, before posting photos on here!

This year's card has an elegant theme.  My starting point was the Black Foil Sheets, from Stampin' Up!s Holiday Catalogue.  I've teamed the shiny card with the candle-patterned paper from the Broadway Bound Specialty DSP pack.  The "23" was cut from another strip of the DSP - very handy, that the two digits I needed were right next to one another!  I embossed the Black Foil Sheet with the Oh My Stars embossing folder, and used a vertical strip of super-narrow washi tape.  A gold-embossed and die-cut party hat, and silver candle embellishments, finished the card.





.... a slightly closer look at the glossy, embossed, panel (along with evidence I need to replace the blades in my paper trimmer!):



Listed below are the Stampin' Up! products used to make Jack's card.  If you would like to shop for them, in my online store, just click on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment