Tuesday, August 7, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! BLENDED SEASONS DAFFODIL DELIGHT BIRTHDAY CARD

It is my 50th birthday today!  In honour of my special day, I'd like to share with you one of my favourite cards I have made lately.  I have teamed the beautiful Blended Seasons blooms with Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty paper.

Underneath the laser-cut paper piece, is a panel of Daffodil Delight spotty Designer Series Paperr, on which I brayered Daffodil Delight ink.  I hope you can see that the brayered colour intensifies toward the bottom of the paper.  I used a Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends marker to colour some Basic Pearls, to make a nice matchy accent.




I have a busy week of celebrations, for this milestone birthday.  I've faced some pretty major challenges in my life in the past two years, and have come out the other side much stronger, and happier.  So many wonderful people truly care for me, and have my back.  I am one lucky woman.  My new life begins at 50!

I hope your week is a happy one, and I hope you, too. are blessed with loving friends and family.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, Happy 50th Birthday, I hope you have a fantastic day and a wonderful year ahead, all the best, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete