Friday, May 4, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS IN BERRY BURST

Today I had the first play in my craft room for a while.  I challenged myself to put together a card using stamped and die-cut "bits" that have been sitting on my desk for a while.  By "a while", I mean close to a year!  I remember cutting this piece of Color Theory DSP, and stamping the balloons in Berry Burst, when the paper and colour first came out.  At the time, I was a bit stumped as to what to do with them.  Here's what I came up with today, just adding a few blingy accents:



I lay three lengths of Silver 1/8" ribbon across the DSP panel, and added rhinestones and glitter enamel dots to the flower centres.

Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, you can access my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images.

As a side note, all the other "bits" that were on my desk, for goodness-only-knows-how-long, were tossed in the bin!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment