Sunday, March 18, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! TRUE GENTLEMAN TAILORED TAG BIRTHDAY CARD

My favourite kind of card to make is masculine cards.  I've just had my first play with the fabulous True Gentleman suite of products, in Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Catalogue.  The papers make it so easy to make a really striking card.

Here's the first card I made, for a young man:



The card base is Crumb Cake.  I glued all the punched-out papers onto a slightly smaller Crumb Cake panel, that I wrapped with corduroy ribbon before adhering to the card base.

I punched out lots of this lovely patterned paper, so made a second card.  You'll need to come back tomorrow, to see that one!

Listed below are all the products used to make this card.  You can shop for them in my online store, by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.  There are loads of fabulous free products to be earned, with every $90 or $180 product order, until the end of March - don't miss out on the excitement of Sale-A-Bration!


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment