Thursday, June 15, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET BUNDLE, WITH WHOLE LOT OF LOVELY DSP

One of my "must have" items from the brand new Stampin' Up! catalogue was the Beautiful Bouquet bundle, of stamps and framelits.  I am also seriously in love with the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper ... so, I've paired these two loves and come up with a couple of cards!

Here's the first one I made:








.., and here's a variation on the theme, mixing up colours a bit and using a different sentiment from the great selection in the Beautiful Bouquet set:




The colours are not quite true, due to me taking the photos using my iPhone (and not knowing how to edit properly!).  I am looking forward to buying a new camera in a couple of weeks, when I go on holiday, but please just humour my efforts in the meantime.

I've listed below all the products used on these two cards.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, you can get to my online store by clicking on one of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, Christine. The black DSP really makes the softer colours pop.

    ReplyDelete