Monday, October 10, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! CABLE KNIT PRETTY PINES CARD

I am getting great use out of my Pretty Pines thinlits dies.  Here I have used them without the co-ordinating Christmas Pines stamp set; instead I've used Holly Jolly Layers.  (This is a hostess stamp set, that can be earned for free, with a $250+ order.)

Another of my go-to products in this year's Holiday Catalogue is the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder.  It's fantastic for masculine cards ... here in the Southern Hemisphere, Christmas is in Summer, so we don't have the same "cosy" connotations associated with our Christmas cards and greetings.  Still, I love the textured backdrop to my pine boughs:



I have listed below all the current Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you'd like to buy them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, and you will be taken to my online store.  NB:  The price of Holly Jolly Layers is indicative only; this stamp set may not be bought, but may be earned for free if you place an order of $250+.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment