Tuesday, March 22, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! WATERMELON WONDER BOTANICAL BIRTHDAY CARD #2

I'm back with another card using the gorgeous, versatile, Botanical Builder framelits from Stampin' Up!'s current Occasions Catalogue.  The only stamping on this card (and the card shared a couple of days ago, in the same colourways) is the sentiment.  I just love all the details provided by die cuts, papers, ribbons and embellishments.




Listed below are the products used to make this card.  If you'd like to purchase any of them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnails and you will be taken direct to my online store.

Thanks for visiting today, and I hope to be back to "normal" operation very soon, when my lovely new craft room is all set up.

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment