Friday, October 17, 2014

JAI #236 : STAMPIN' UP! BRAVO CONGRATULATIONS CARD

At Just Add Ink this week, we have a couple of inspiration pics provided by Nikki, to use as a starting point for our papercraft projects.





I was inspired by the gorgeous rich colours, and the feathers.  Here's what I came up with:




Make sure you check out the rest of the Design Team's creations, using this inspiration pic - there is some gorgeous eye candy for you here.



All of the Stampin' Up! products I used are listed below; if you click on the item, you'll be able to buy it from my online store.


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$49.95

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Christine! The colours are so rich and the tone-on-tone stamping on the card base really adds a lot of extra interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the feathers just trail on from that long bold sentiment - what a great effect Christine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love your take on the inspiration piece. The stars in Craft White really looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty neat Mrs Blain - well done chic! Andrea from over the ditch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've decorated all of the different layers Christine, such a great impact card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with Nikki, love that each of your layers has a little something different going on - beaut feathers too x

    ReplyDelete