Wednesday, January 29, 2014

STAMPIN' UP! HAPPY WATERCOLOR IN PURPLES AND GOLD

Yesterday I shared with you a card I'd made using the new Happy Watercolor stamp set, in purples and gold.  I loved the colour combination so much that while I still had the supplies out, I made a second card.  (Really, I should do this all the time, but seldom think to.)

I stamped the orchids onto Very Vanilla card, using Elegant Eggplant ink and, before the ink had dried, with a blender pen pulled out some of the colour onto the petals .




Stamps: Happy Watercolor, Gifts of Kindness
Card: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla
Ink: Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder stampin' pads
Other: Scallop Edge border punch, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Watercolor Wonder washi tape, Wisteria Wonder chevron ribbon, Word Window punch and Modern Label punch, Gold baker's twine, Gold Sequin trim, Basic Pearls, paper snips, glue dots, Sticky Strip
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Christine! I love the purples with the gold - really elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful my friend, I love the way that you have used the watercolour technique to soften the look of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, A beautiful card, I like the embossing background and those colours look very nice together,

    ReplyDelete