Thursday, September 26, 2013

STAMPIN' UP!'S "SIMPLY FABULOUS" SIMPLY SENT ... PART 2

Today I have four more cards to show you, using Stampin' Up!'s "Simply Fabulous" Simply Sent kit.  If you haven't seen yesterday's blog post, you might like to start there.  I made 8 cards using this kit, and have shared already the first 4 I made. 

Here are the rest:





















Oh dear - the colour's rather bright, and wrong, on that last card!  It's a soft pistachio green, not a fluorescent lime green, in real life!  I hope you can see beyond that aberration; Blogger seems to be having a bit of a 'conniption', because the colour's pretty true in my saved photo.

If you'd like to know any of the supplies I've used on these cards, please feel free to email me.

The lovely kit, containing 8 cards and matching envelopes (which have pretty polka-dot print inside, by the way!), costs only $22.95, and is available in my online shop here.

I hope I've inspired you to check out the Simply Sent kits in the Stampin' Up! catalogue.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely ideas for using this kit, Christine. Great colour combo too. My favourites are the flowers and the tag.

    ReplyDelete