Saturday, April 6, 2013

STAMPIN' UP!'S "SENT WITH LOVE" - PART 4

Today I have another card in my "Sent With Love" series, to show you just how versatile the current promotional products are.  I love, love, love the papers in the Sent With Love bundle, and have used three different designs on this card.  Another thing that I love, is how well other Stampin' Up! embellishments work with the papers.




Stamps: Sent With Love
Card: Sahara Sand, Island Indigo
DSP: Sent With Love Designer Series Paper
Ink: Sahara Sand and Island Indigo stampin' pads
Other: Postage Stamp punch, Pinwheel Sizzlits die, Bitty Banners framelits, In Color Designer brads, sponge dauber, Island Indigo ruffled ribbon, Calypso Coral and Pool Party baker's twine, glue dots
 
 
If you come back to visit my blog tomorrow, you'll see another card I've made using products from the Sent With Love bundle, to round off the week!
 
 
 
 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. ooh gorgeous Christine..love the pinwheel as have it but havent used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, love that pinwheel! This has been a great series of cards, Christine.

    ReplyDelete