Friday, November 16, 2012

JAI #144 : JUST ADD MUSIC

Trish has set the challenge at Just Add Ink this week, to "just add music" to your papercraft project.  I love the variety of samples our Design Team have made, and am sure you will too - be sure to take a look.  We hope you'll play along with us!

When I set to making a card for this challenge, I knew I wanted to use my Natural Composition Specialty paper - there are two sheets in the pack, that have music clear-embossed on kraft card.  Perfect!!  I've used the paper on the main panel, as well as for the centre ornament, on which I stamped the sentiment in Staz-On ink.  In keeping with the music theme, I also used my Music Notes wheel and Cherry Cobbler ink on the base card.





Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages, Music Notes stampin' around wheel
Card: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
DSP: Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake stampin' pads, Crumb Cake marker, Jet Black Staz-On inkpad
Other: Holiday Ornaments framelits, 3/4" Circle punch, Cherry Cobbler scalloped tulle, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, Linen Thread, Festive Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat and Paper Piercing tool, Brushed Bronze designer buttons, sponge dauber, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Basics Glimmer brad, stampin' dimensionals, Finishing Touches edgelits, glue dots
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love how you've lined up the music on the ornament with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage feel to this Christine and how you stamped the sentiment on the ornament. Lots and lots of fabulous little details - so much to catch the eye! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Christine! I've just cracked open this DSP myself! Love how you carried the music notes onto your bauble and your use of the tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Christine, especially the use of the different textures like the twines and tulle. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete