Friday, October 7, 2011

STAMPIN' UP!'S CALYPSO CORAL MEETS BASIC GRAY

I am loving playing with the five new "In Colors" (available for 2 years) in Stampin' Up!'s range.  The co-ordinating ruffled ribbon, and Designer Printed brads, are just too cute.

I have paired Calypso Coral with Basic Gray (toned down by Very Vanilla) in the card I have to show you today.  I just love the sweet little flower that was a breeze to make with the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch - and doesn't the cute polka dot brad finish it perfectly?




Stamps: Oval All, Confetti
Card: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
DSP: First Edition Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Gray stampin' pad and marker, Calypso Coral marker, Sahara Sand stampin' pad
Other: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, In Color Designer Printed Brad, Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, sponge dauber, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, XL Oval punch, Designer Frames embossing folder, Basic Pearls, mini glue dots

7 comments:

  1. Oooo this is SO yummy! Oh gosh it's so pretty Christine - I love that Vanilla flower - and I love the layers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine you have made another beautiful card. I just might have to go and use my new flower punch now :) Marls

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, that brad is divine! I really love the 3 little pearls you have added :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Doily flower is lovely Christine, what a great idea & the tiny pearl accents look so sweet on the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Christine I love all the gorgeousness going on in your card - the flower with that scrumptious brad, that fabulous ribbon, the wonderful Calypso Coral colour with grey the frames EF... the list is endless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour combo, Christine. Love that flower and the First Edition frames it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Striking colour combo Christine! The Coral & Gray are fabulous together & the Sahara sponging distresses the Vanilla perfectly. Love the reverse embossing & the dainty pearl trim. Gorgeous card. Oh my, I think I may need the flower punch & that ribbon... :)

    ReplyDelete