Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More new paper & stamps

The new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue is full of THE most beautiful stamps, papers and accessories.  Here is a card made with the new Raspberry Tart papers, which at first I was unsure of, but now love.  Don't the grosgrain ribbon colours match beautifully??  That's one of my favourite things about SU products - they're just so "matchy-matchy"!  Takes all the hard work out of trying to perfectly match your papers, stamps and accessories.

On this card, I have used my Stampin' Write markers to stamp the damask design (stamped off once, in Cameo Coral) from the Friends 24-7 stamp set.  I have stamped straight over the top of that with the sentiment from Friends 24-7, inked up with my Rose Red marker.  So easy, and just beautiful; this stamp set will have to rate as one of my very favourites this year - you'll be seeing many cards made with it, I promise!  I love the font in the sentiment, and the accompanying images are stunning.

Raspberry tart card

Stamps: Friends 24-7

Card: Whisper White, Rose Red

DSP: Raspberry Tart

Ink: Cameo Coral, Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers

Other: 1/4" grosgrain ribbon - whisper white, old olive, pretty in pink; white half-pearls from SU Pretties kit

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely card. Clever use of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete