Thursday, August 9, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! BROADWAY BIRTHDAY CAKE CARD

A few of the designs in Stampin' Up!'s Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper pack are so bright and cheery, that they don't need much embellishment.  One of them is a sheet of paper covered in cake ... yummo!

Here's a simple, but fun, card I made with these papers, and the little party hat from the Broadway Birthday stamp set.  I inked the hats with my Lemon Lime Twist stampin' pad, then used my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker on the tops.




I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail product images.

I hope you are having a happy week.  I'm off on a mini-holiday tomorrow, to celebrate my 50th birthday.  I'm escaping somewhere warmer, meeting up with my dear friend from NZ, for a few days.
I'll be back to share more creations soon!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment