Monday, August 6, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! BLENDED SEASONS SYMPATHY CARD

Petal Pink is not a colour that I've felt drawn to, but I may just be a convert, after colouring these gorgeous blooms with Petal Pink Stampin' Blends.

The stamped image is framed with a piece of Delightfully Detailed laser-cut Designer Series Paper.  I used my sponge brayer to colour the white paper with Petal Pink ink.




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

Over the next couple of days, I will have more Blended Seasons floral cards to share.  I hope you come back to visit, and find some inspiration for your own crafting.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment