Saturday, August 4, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! BLENDED SEASONS FEEL BETTER CARD

Have you seen the beautiful Blended Seasons bundle of products available to purchase only for this month?  These stamps and framelits, and some limited-time colours of Watercolour Pencils, would make a great addition to your crafting supplies!  Don't forget that you can earn Bonus Days codes with purchases of $90, $180, $270, etc.  For every $90 of product you buy in August, you earn a $9 code to use during September.



I've stamped and coloured a whole lot of the large floral image, so be prepared to see several cards in this theme, in the coming days!  I haven't (yet!) bought the Watercolour Pencils, so I've put my Stampin' Blends to work.

Here's a card I made in that favourite colour combo of mine, as referenced yesterday!



Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to purchase them for yourself, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

I will have another Blended Seasons card to share tomorrow, so please come back to visit!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment