Sunday, May 6, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! JUST ADD COLOR FRIENDSHIP CARD

Have you seen the Just Add Color Designer Series Paper, in Stampin' Up!'s range?  It is a pack of 12"x12" sheets of designs just waiting to be coloured.

Here is the uncoloured sheet I chose to work with:



I used my Stampin' Blends (alcohol markers) in Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay, to colour the whole sheet, giving this result:



I made five cards using the finished sheet ... I will share a few of them with you in the coming days.

Here is the first card I came up with.  The glorious Bermuda Bay stitched satin ribbon will be retiring at the end of this month, which makes me a bit sad!



Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and you live in Australia, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail product images.

Please come back tomorrow, to see a birthday card I made using this sheet of paper.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, An other lovely card, Love the colouring you have done on the sheet, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete