Sunday, June 11, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! HELLO FRIEND, WITH COFFEE BREAK DSP

One of my favourite stamp sets in the glorious new Stampin' Up! catalogue is called Hello Friend.  I've paired the stamps with the new Coffee Break Designer Series Paper, to come up with a card that I seriously love!  I really like the colours in this paper collection.  Forgive the slightly washed-out colours, but my camera broke (that'll teach me, for dropping it), so I have had to use my phone to photograph the cards I made today.






I embossed the "hello", by first inking up the stamp with Versamark ink, then tapping the stamp straight onto my Soft Sky inkpad before stamping onto the DSP.  I then added clear embossing powder, and heated it.  You can see the sheen of the embossing a bit better in this photo:





The two ribbons I have used on this card are both new.  I think I may have a new-found love for Garden Green!  It's one of those colours that I have never warmed to (despite being a lover of green).  This catalogue has several Garden Green options in papers and ribbons, and I am enjoying using them.

Listed below are all the products used on my card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, you can get to my online store by clicking on one of the thumbnail images.




Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love how you used the Coffee DSP with the Hello set. Very pretty, Christine! :)

    ReplyDelete