Saturday, October 11, 2014

STAMPIN' UP! CHRISTMAS BAUBLE IN WISTERIA WONDER ... SHOWCASING THE WEEKLY DEALS

Have you noticed something new in the sidebar of my blog?  You can now see at a glance what the current Weekly Deals are from Stampin' Up!, and can order from my online store simply by clicking on any of the items you see - pretty cool, hey?

Every Wednesday, new Weekly Deals are released - a limited number of current products is on sale until the end of the following Tuesday.  This week you can grab some great bargains on items that I personally love!  I have made a card that features Wisteria Wonder cardstock, and the Hexagon Hive thinlits die - both on special this week.

I've been having a play with my Blendabilities (Stampin' Up!'s alcohol markers) and the Christmas Bauble stamp from the Holiday Catalogue.  I was inspired by these cards made by Emma Goddard; I do love me a bit of creative licence when it comes to colouring, and papercraft!






All of the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card are shown below; by clicking on them, you'll be taken to my online store. (Regular prices appear below, but remember the Wisteria Wonder cardstock, and Hexagon Hive die, are on special this week.)  Be prepared to see several more Christmas Bauble cards from me in the coming weeks - I have coloured ten of these images, and intend to have lots of fun with them!






Product List

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, I love the wisteria wonder and the silver together. Your bubble looks like its been punched out,not at all like a stamped image, your colouring is great,Yes I did notice at the top of your blog that you have the weekly specials, The first thing I saw, thats Great!!

    ReplyDelete