Sunday, October 26, 2014

STAMPIN' UP! BACK TO BLACK, COLOURED WITH BLENDABILITIES

I am loving Stampin' Up!'s Back to Black Designer Series Paper - not only for its striking graphic designs, but because of its versatility.

The other night I was in a "colouring in" sort of mood.  I cut a piece of Designer Series Paper that looked something like this:




...... then I set about colouring it with a few different colours of Blendabilities.  I knew I wanted to use Hello Honey ribbon on a card, and decided yellows and purples look nice together, and this is what I came up with:




Cute, don't you think?  You can custom-create your own Designer Series Papers ... the possibilities are endless!

All of the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card are listed below; if you click on the graphics, you'll be taken to my online store.


 
 
 
 
Product List

3 comments:

  1. What a clever idea, it looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lovely lady, great colours too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the DSP looks great coloured with blendies. Love all you finished cards too.
    Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete