Saturday, September 20, 2014

STAMPIN' UP!'S BE THE STAR, FOR ETHAN

Today is my youngest son's 14th birthday!  Ethan has always been a shining star in our family (even his big brother would have to admit he's a pretty good kid), so I have made a star-themed card to mark this occasion.

Over these school holidays, Ethan will be working really hard at the Royal Melbourne Show - we exhibit, and sell, organic snack foods (our family business) every year.  In anticipation of a busy two weeks, Ethan said his "ideal birthday" would be spent sleeping in, playing FIFA on PlayStation, watching a movie, and having pizza for dinner.  He's pretty easy to cater for!



 
Here are the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card:
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Ethan! Great card mum. You sure do have an easy boy to cater for - sleeping in is an awesome idea. Perhaps I'll ask for that on my next birthday lol.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card my friend,I hope that Ethan enjoys his special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish Ethan a very Happy Birthday from me. I can't get over how tall he is now, he seems to have shot up lately.Great card, I am sure he loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such happy project Christine and a lovely idea! I had to look twice at your flower, l thought you'd gone felt to begin with..:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so that comment should have been on the JAI post..:0(
    Happy Birthday Ethan! He sounds like a great boy Christine, easy going and enjoys the simple things...A bit like his mum. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Christine - it's perfect for a teenage boy.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, another great card, I love the colours you used, and you have been very busy this week with all your cards and they look cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card for a teenage boy! I will file in my memory for future CASEing!! Hope your son had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect for a teen! Love all those stars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Ethan! I hope your birthday was everything you hoped for. Fabulous card Christine!

    ReplyDelete