Sunday, July 24, 2011

STAMPIN' UP!'S AUTUMN-WINTER MINI CATALOGUE

Sadly, there's only a week to go until the Autumn-Winter mini catalogue from Stampin' Up! is no longer current.  I am hopeful that a number of the beautiful  products from the mini will carry over into our new Idea Book & Catalogue coming out in September, but at this stage there are no guarantees.

This past week I taught a couple of classes, using products from the Autumn-Winter mini.  I thought, that since my blog posts are a bit few and far between these days, I'd share with you a few of the cards we made.

First up is a little card made using Stampin' Up!'s fabulous notecards (only $9.50 for 20 notecards and envelopes - very sweet, and great value).  The butterfly from Strength & Hope is the focal point:

Stamps: Strength & Hope, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink textured, Whisper White notecard
DSP: Pretty in Pink Patterns Designer Series Paper
Ink: Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink stampin' pads
Other: Pretty in Pink 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/4" circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop circle punch, Circles #2 die, Word Window punch, Basic Pearls, sponge daubers, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals



When I first saw the Autumn Spice Specialty Designer Series Paper in the mini catalogue, it didn't appeal to me at all.  However, one look at it in real life, and it won me over - it is really beautiful.  The next card I have to share is a card in autumnal colours, inspired entirely by this card that my friend Sue made.  I hadn't used my Build-A-Brads for a while, and they were a bit of a hit.


Stamps: French Foliage, Sincere Salutations
Card: More Mustard, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
DSP: Autumn Spice Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: More Mustard and Early Espresso stampin' pads
Other: Wide Oval punch, Decorative Label punch, Early Espresso 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, Build-A-Brad, 1/2" circle punch, sponge daubers, mini glue dots, 1 3/8" square punch



Lastly, I have a card to show you using some of the very sweet stamps from the Clearly For You stamp set.    Rich Razzleberry is such a gorgeous colour; I must use it more.


Stamps: Clearly For You, En Francais, Very Vintage jumbo stampin' around wheel
Card: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Crumb Cake stampin' pad, Rich Razzleberry stampin' pad and marker, Jet Black Staz-on inkpad
Other: Scallop Edge border punch, 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval punch, 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval punch, 2 x 1 3/8" Oval punch, Lots of Tags sizzlits die, Basic Black 3/8" taffeta ribbon, sponge dauber, Stampin' dimensionals, mini glue dots



1 comment:

  1. They are all beautiful Christine, I wish I lived in your part of the world I would be there in a flash to make these beauties.
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete