Saturday, July 23, 2011

FINALLY, A CARD!

Since returning from our holiday in the sun, I have really struggled to feel creative.  However, after sharing some time with friends, in my first class I've taught this month, I am ready and raring to go with my stamping again.  Oh, how I've missed it!

July is a very busy birthday month in my circle of family and friends.  (Truth be told, not many months aren't busy!)  It was my pleasure to make a birthday card for my very special friend, Chris, this week. 

Here is the card, which unfortunately I've had to photograph at night, as I had to get it posted the next morning.  The base card has been stamped with En Francais, and I'm not sure if you can see on the main panel the pale stamped images (from my Funky Four and Apple Blossoms stamp sets) in Blushing Bride.  I'm very happy with the 'soft' look of the card.  I was tempted to add lots more pearls, but decided against it so I could post the card and be confident it'd arrive in one piece.


Stamps: En Francais, Clearly For You, Funky Four, Apple Blossoms, Afterthoughts
Card: Blushing Bride, Shimmery White
Ink: Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake stampin' pads
Other: Blushing Bride ribbon, Decorative Label punch, Basic Pearls, sponge daubers, mini glue dots, butterfly punch and border punch (not SU!)

6 comments:

  1. And yes, it arrived in perfect condition and I LOVE it. Christine, you know my love of 'pink & pretty' and you satisfied it completely with this beautiful card. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Christine perfect colour choice.
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a beautiful card it is! No wonder Chris loved it, who wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its BEWDIFUL!! I love the gorgeous soft colours!

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty, not surprised Chris loved it, how could she not..:0)It's beautiful.
    Nice to see you creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, a pretty pretty card ... So soft and feminine ... Just lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete