Monday, July 17, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET WITH EMBOSSING PASTE BACKGROUND

I used Embossing Paste, and the brick patterned mask, from Stampin' Up! to create the background piece for my card today.

Normally I'd stick to two or three colours on a card, but I went a little overboard with this one!







Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, clicking on one of the thumbnail images below will take you direct to my online store.  I hope this bright, happy, card puts a smile on your face.  I had a lot of fun making it!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colourful posy in this card, Christine, and the embossing paste is just awesome, isn't it?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Christine! The brick wall background is perfect with this fabulous bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The phrase - riot of colour - comes to mind. I love it!

    ReplyDelete