Sunday, May 7, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! BY THE SHORE CARD 1

We're into the last month of our current Stampin' Up! catalogue, so I have chosen to show some love to some Designer Series Paper collections that I have barely used.

Today and tomorrow I have a couple of cards to share with you, that were made with the By The Shore papers.  I'm not much for fish and underwater scenes, so found this paper a little challenging to work with.  However, I do like stripes, and balloons, for masculine cards, so that's my focus in today's share.  Here's what I came up with, along with the new Happy Birthday thinlits die that will be available from 1st June:



I included a strip of the striped paper inside the card, to finish it off:



Listed below are the current Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, to be taken direct to my online store (for Australian shoppers only).

Be sure to come visit again tomorrow, to see my second card using this Designer Series Paper!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

1 comment:

  1. This striped paper and those balloons go so well together and the look of texture in the paper is so cool! Fabulous card, Christine!

    ReplyDelete