Tuesday, May 16, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! BIRTHDAY BLAST




I have a habit, when I get a new die, of cutting out lots of die cuts, and hoarding them, unused.  For several months, I've had on my desk, a die-cut piece of Bermuda Bay card, with Crushed Curry die cuts behind it.

Here's what I ended up making, adding some Basic Black to the colour scheme.  The Basic Black panel behind the stars is embossed with the new Oh My Stars embossing folder, that will be available to buy from 1st June.  The gorgeous ribbon is Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron ribbon, also out 1st June.




Listed below are the current Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you're getting some "crafty" time this week!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment