Friday, March 24, 2017

JAI #352: STAMPIN' UP! TIE DYED CUSTOM TEE BIRTHDAY CARD

Nikki has come up with this fabulous colour combination, for our Just Add Ink challenge this week:



I've made a playful, colourful, birthday card that is waaaaay removed from my usual "comfort zone" of masculine cards!


I used all three colours of ink on the tie dye design ... and am quite pleased that the wall of my craft room looks great as a Smoky Slate backdrop to my card!

Listed below are the products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, and you'll be taken direct to my online store (for Australian residents only).

Make sure you check out the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team's creations, with these colours, here.  We hope you're inspired to play along with us!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! This reminds me of my teenage years..:0) Love the tye die in these colours Christine.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tie-died t-shirt is super fun, Christine! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Christine! Love how you've used these rather masculine sets to make a lovely feminine card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super duper card Christine!!! Love how you've used the colours! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Christine, great use of the colours, I have wanted the t-shirt stamp..now I think it's a must have! Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and super funky too...gorgeous colours for this design Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all those circle elements around the t-shirt Christine they kind of keep carrying that swirl effect on! xxx

    ReplyDelete