Friday, March 17, 2017

JAI #351: STAMPIN' UP! BOTANICAL BLOOMS

Tina has set our Just Add Ink challenge this week:





Here's the colour combination I have used:



I have chosen to use lace and leaves, in various forms.  There's a subtly stamped lace background on my card, courtesy of the gorgeous Delicate Details stamp set that's free until the end of the month, with a $90+ purchase of product.  I also used Lace trim in my ribbon treatment.  Leaves appear in the square panel, embossed with the Petal Burst embossing folder, and stamped and die cut Botanical Blooms.



The rest of the Just Add Ink team have come up with some truly beautiful cards this week.  Make sure you check them out, here.

I have listed below all the products used to make this card, which I think could be used as a sympathy, get well, or even "thinking of you" card.  If you would like to buy the products for yourself, clicking on one of the thumbnail images will take you to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you have a great weekend lined up.  I am really looking forward to teaching a card class tomorrow, and attending a big family get-together on Sunday.  You can't beat stamping with friends, and connecting with family!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely awash with beautiful "L"'s Christine! I love how they all come together to make a very gentle and pretty card that will indeed help soothe someone who is troubled. Lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of "L" lovelies on here. The soft Delicate details stamping, is a lovely background Christine...Very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Christine! Your softly coloured lace layers make a beautiful setting for your lovely leaves and suit your theme perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeously vintage! I'm so envious of this style - I just can't pull it off. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly can't love this enough. It's so soft and pretty and I would never think of that when using leaves. Stunning Christine!!

    ReplyDelete