Friday, November 25, 2016

JAI #338 : STAMPIN' UP! WORK OF ART BIRTHDAY CARD

It's Friday, and time for a new Just Add Ink challenge.  Here is our fabulous inspiration pic, to get your creative juices going!


I have chosen to use one of the "brush stroke" stamps from Work of Art, stamped repeatedly on a piece of Whisper White card.  The colours I've used are Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and Island Indigo.  A couple of gold touches have been added to my design,  This card is for the eldest of my adorable great-nephews, who turned two recently.  (I now have three great-nephews!!  I know, I don't look old enough. LOL.)




You MUST check out the amazing cards made by the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team this week!  We hope you'll play along with us, too.

All of the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card are listed below.  If you click on any of the thumbnail images, you can go direct to my online store, to buy the items for yourself (if you're in Australia).


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Christine! Love those colours in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christine those brush strokes add so texture and colour and make a fun background to float your lovely tasseled balloons over. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever use of that brush stamp and great colours for a two year old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I bet mister 2 will love those bold colours and balloons. The brushstroke background is fabulously effective Christine...Great take on the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous, bright and happy card! So perfect for a 2 year old boy. I have three great nephews too, with another on the way, so I know what you mean about not looking old enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your layers of colour with your brush strokes, Christine! So clever and a fabulous card full of interest for a special 2 year old xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's not a 2 year old out there that wouldn't love this bright & fun card Christine!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete