Wednesday, May 11, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! BIRTHDAY BLOOMS IN DAPPER DENIM

I am seriously in love with the new products coming out in Stampin' Up!'s catalogue on 1st June!!  The card I am sharing with you today came to life primarily because of my love of Dapper Denim, one of the new In Colors joining Stampin' Up!'s range.

I white-embossed the gorgeous flower from Birthday Blooms onto Watercolor Paper.  Using Dapper Denim and Smoky Slate inks, I watercoloured the image, then cut it out using the oh-so-cool new Layering Squares Framelits dies. 





How cute is that ruched ribbon?  I already have a whole roll of every colour (it's in the five new In Colors), and just know I will be using it a lot.

The sentiment was created using the new Thoughtful Banners stamp set (which consists of 53 fabulous sentiments!) and co-ordinating Duet Banner punch.  You will NEED these products, I'm telling you!

I hope you like my share today.  I've listed below the current Stampin' Up! products that I used, and that may be purchased from my online store (by simply clicking on one of the thumbnail images).  The "sneak peek" products will be available to buy in 3 weeks' time - not long to wait now. :)


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, Love your card, and that blue is lovely with the grey, and your flower is just gorgeous, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete