Friday, May 6, 2016

JAI #310: STAMPIN' UP! BIRTHDAY BLOSSOMS, AND A SKETCH CHALLENGE

Happy Friday, all!  Over at Just Add Ink today, we have a sketch challenge for you (courtesy of Tina).



I didn't want to make a circular card, so I used the sketch to design the focal panel of my card.  I've used the gorgeous Birthday Blossoms stamp set, and Pretty Petals Designer Series paper, from Stampin' Up!



I fussy cut a little spray of Pacific Point flowers from the DSP sheet, and added it to the sentiment banner.  After watercolouring and punching out the Calypso Floral flowers, I decorated the three flower centres with epoxy stickers, for a bit of shine:




I don't think I've ever been disappointed with a card made using these stamps and papers; they're just so pretty.  I hope you love this card, too!

Make sure you check out the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team's samples.  We'd also love for you to share your papercraft project, using this sketch.

Listed below are all the current Stampin' Up! products used to make my card.  If you'd like to purchase them for yourself, just click on one of the thumbnail images, and you will be taken direct to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I'm so glad to be settling into my new craft room, and able to share my creations with you after too long a break!

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$28.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

3 comments:

  1. Definitely pretty Christine and the colours are just "Happy". Great use of the sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the sketch, beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Christine! I love how your vibrant flowers are escaping from the circle and the little spray to compliment your greeting is a lovely detail too! xx

    ReplyDelete