Monday, January 18, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! MELON MAMBO PARTY WISHES

Today's card is made up of several new products from the Occasions Catalogue.  The fun star-patterned paper is from the super versatile It's My Party Designer Series Paper stack ... it's a big stack of paper, containing 48 sheets of double-sided designs.  Fabulous value, at $45.25.  I won't be running out of birthday paper any time soon!

I inked up the solid cake from Party Wishes in Melon Mambo ink, then used my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker to colour the cake stand before stamping the image on Whisper White card.  The candle stamp was inked up using the direct to rubber technique with markers (Basic Black and  Crushed Curry).  The cute sentiment is from Balloon Builders.  I cut around the stamped image, and mounted it on an oval piece of Whisper White card, to add a little dimension.  Those divine new It's My Party Enamel Dots make an appearance on the cake.  Do you love them as much as I do?!

The fun two-toned baker's twine is new, as is the Confetti embossing folder I used on the Crushed Curry background panel.



This card concludes my series of blog posts scheduled whilst away at our holiday house a couple of weeks ago.  I look forward to having reliable internet at home soon, to be able to share more creations with you!

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment