Thursday, January 7, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! BLOOMIN' HEART FRIENDSHIP CARD

I have invested in Stampin' Up!'s Precision Base Plate, and Big Shot Die Brush, planning to get lots of use out of the gorgeous new Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies.  There are 3 lovely dies in the set - an intricate heart, and two small flowers.  I have used all three on this card:



Don't you just love this sweet colour combination?  The paper I used, for the flowers and behind the heart, is the Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper - one of the products you can choose for FREE if you place an order of $90 or more (up until 15th February - this paper is a limited-time offering).  If you would like to order any of these products, you can click on an image below, to be taken direct to my online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!




Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment