Friday, January 15, 2016

JAI #294 ... STAMPIN' UP! BALLOON CELEBRATION BIRTHDAY CARDS




At Just Add Ink we always like to start the year off with a blog hop to showcase the first challenge of the year.

This year Rochelle has suggested we all "Just Add Something New". I know that won't be hard for the Stampin Up! demonstrators out there, as the new Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-bration promotions have started! If you don't have anything new from SU! please join us using whatever new product you have and be sure to let us know what it is.

To make the blog hop extra special the Design Team have donated new SU! SAB items as prizes to the winner and two honorable mentions participants.  Please note, to be eligible, you must create a "NEW" project using "SOMETHING NEW TO YOU" and leave a comment on all the Design Team blogs, be or become a JAI follower, and blog your project exclusively linked to Just Add Ink. Any entrants who link to additional challenges will be disqualified. (The prizes are open to both international and AUS/NZ participants).

We look forward to kicking the year off with a celebration of new crafty goodness and inspiration and hope you will join the challenge with us.

You may have come to my blog from Jan's gorgeous creative place:

http://janscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/just-add-something-new-jai-294.html


If not, feel free to start the "hop" from here, and click on the "next" banner at the bottom of my blog post, to do the rounds.

I have had a play with the delightful and versatile new Balloon Celebration stamp set.  There's a matching Balloon Bouquet punch, which just adds to the appeal of the set - so much fun!



Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00


While I had my supplies out, I made a second card   This card shows off some more fabulous new products from the Occasions Catalogue.




Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00




I am the last stop on today's blog hop.  If you click on the "next" banner below, you'll be taken to the Just Add Ink blog - there you'll be able to see a complete list of participants in the blog hop.  We'd love for you to visit each blog, and leave some comment love!

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/just-add-inkadd-something-new-blog-hop.html



25 comments:

  1. I'm loving all these balloons Christine. They stamp up looking so real. Can't wait to try them.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the dsp for balloons. I just don't think about doing that very often. Really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fun, bright and cheery cards to inspire me to ink up that set! Happy New Year and may crafting in your new room for 2016 bring you heaps of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're on a roll with those fab balloons, Christine. Bold, bright & fun - just as birthdays should be. Happy blog hop!
    Hugs. D :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's something about a bunch of balloons that really makes me smile. Your cards are beautiful, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So vibrant and lively! I think the balloons look really good punched out of the DSP too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these cards. You always make the most amazing cards with great colour combos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what fun cards Christine - you've made that DSP look amazing! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Birthday cards!! Awesome job showcasing the stamp set that I think I might to add to the *List* :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these are so pretty Christine! The bright and happy colours of your balloons really pop against the black elements - such a wonderful contrast and so fun and celebratory! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christine love how bold and vibrant both your cards are. Both clusters of balloons are different but they both looks great - I can see heaps of inspiration for me here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun and pretty cards, Christine! Love the different arrangements with each card and how vibrant all the colors are. Super cute, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the black with the bright pops of pink and yellow! I think I'm going to have to get that balloon set :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such fun cards. I love the way you've used the DSP - really makes it all pop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lovely to see you back blogging, you've been missed! The frustration of losing internet is so hard and just drives you nuts, I know! I love your bright, festive and fun card/s - the black really makes the brighter colours pop right off the page. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet and colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay!...she's back..:0) You've used these new goodies to perfection Christine. Fun-Bright and happy just how balloons should be..:0)xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bright fun cards. Love that paper pack

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun, bright and cheery birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun, bright and cheery birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these cards! What set is the script "Let us Celebrate" from? It's not Stampin' Up is it?

    ReplyDelete
  22. The scripty balloon string is one of the awesome stamps in Balloon Celebration, Joycekk!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you, Christine!
    I ordered that set this week but I somehow missed that script! It's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete