Friday, October 23, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! CELEBRATE TODAY FOR JAI #285

This week's colour challenge at Just Add Ink really had me stumped! 

The challenge is to incorporate all these colours on a papercraft project:




I came up with an idea for our sweet neighbour's 10th birthday card, and am really pleased with how I got the colours working together.  I really struggle to pair navy blue with pink.  The answer, for me, was to just add a small amount of Night of Navy, on the sentiment.  Here's my card:


 
Make sure you check out how the rest of the Design Team have used these colours; we hope you are inspired to play along with us!
 
Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you click on any of the thumbnail images, you'll be taken to my online store, where you can purchase the products for yourself (if you live in Australia).
 
 
 
 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$169.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$9.00

6 comments:

  1. I would never have known you'd struggled with this gorgeous card. I'm sure it was loved by the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tina, your card certainly doesn't reflect any struggle. It's lovely and I'm sure your sweet little neighbour is going to love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the colours are nice a soft, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Floral balloons and a background of hearts sound like the perfect way to delight a 10 year old girl Christine! Its so very pretty and delicate too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Christine! I too would never have guessed that you'd struggled. The balloons are gorgeous and I love the tails and streamers across the bottom too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done Christine, love the sweet floral balloons and the hint of NoN is just perfect...great balance! Xx

    ReplyDelete